Competitions or Hackathon
I am a big lover of onsite hackathons, but I am unable to join in any offline hackathons because to covid 19. However, I did participate in few online hackathon.
- Intelligence Augmentation (IA) for AI
- AllenNLP Hacks 2021 Prediction
- Leveraged GPT-3 for text-simplification via prompt-engineering and improved via ranking multiple generated outputs in post-processing.
- Devised a ranking model over GPT-3’s outputs as Bert Regression model trained for sorted-simple text first on scrapped ELI5 subreddit data.
- Won the 1 st prize for well-designed user interface and system design, built on a well-motivated research plan. Code Demo Webapp
- Watch our Demo webapp
- Amazon ML challenge 2021
- Ranked 18 out of 3290 (top 1%) teams in a multi-label text classification task on a dataset containing 3M data points and 10K classes Points
- Achieved an accuracy of 67.23% by performing EDA, pre-processing on imbalanced dataset and trained using transformer-based models and Improved the accuracy by ~2% with the help of ensemble learning techniques, post-processing and hyperparameter tunings
Code Leader Board
🎥 Filmmaking & Animation
I make films covering a variety of topics. I developed a short film to promote afforestation and placed second in the General Championship at IIT Kharagpur. I also try to simulate virtual Varanasi.
coming soon …
Position of Responsibility
- Department Representative, CDC IIT Kharagpur: Part of a team of 30 students, responsible for planning and Execution of the placement of 3000+ students at IIT Kharagpur.
- Senior member of ShARE, IIT Kharagpur: Member of a Global Student Think Tank with 620+ members from over 30 universities across 12 countries. Taught a workshop on Data Analysis to 100+ 1st year students.
- Vice captain of Inter Hall Advertisement Design and Short film making: Lead 15 members team in the Ad-Design and Short Film Making in Technology General Championship 2020 at the IIT Kharagpur.
- Mentor at Google Summer of Code and Julia Summer of Code: Mentored the following projects: “Plug and Play Language Models in Julia” and “ XLNet - A Generalized Autoregressive Pretraining Model for JuliaText”.
- Organizer at ACL YEAR-ROUND MENTORSHIP- Trying to establish global supportive network for NLP researchers.
- Volunteerly taught rural students for two years in the villages near kharagpur on saturday and sunday
- Created graffiti on the tarnished walls to promote religious harmony at the village near Kharagpur.
Recently I attended the following conferences:
- ACL 2021
- NAACL 2021
- AAAI 2021
- EMNLP 2020
Architecture is a love-hate relationship for me. Architecture, in my opinion, is a field that, at its core, is as bizarre as poetry or music, but has been relegated to the status of real estate make-up. I have no plans to pursue the field in the manner it is now practised, but I do see the importance of architectural design practise in all of my works. For my undergrad thesis (to be completed by July 2022), I am designing the ‘AI Innovation and Accleration Center’ that will encapsulate everything I’ve learned so far.
I’ve worked on a lot of studio design projects in the past. You can find some of my project in the link below